The Agricultural Cooperative of Naoussa owns a property of 41,259 sq m at Kopanos Anthemion and 3,437 sq m at Naoussa. The facilities, which cover a total of 13,682 sq m, are among the best in the country as they are located at the heart of fruit production areas. The facilities consist of:
- Cold storage areas for 7,000 tonnes of fresh fruit, the largest in Macedonia. Since 1998, the cold rooms have been upgraded and turned into chambers of electronically controlled temperature
- Standardization and packaging points with a 10 tonne per hour capacity
- 3,000 sq m of storage areas
- Offices staffed by 20 highly experienced permanent staff and around 70 seasonal staff for peak periods.
- Offices in the Central Vegetable Market in Athens.